Sunday, May 1, 2011

Doggie Diaries

As promised, here is a scan of my latest Priority Quilt for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative. It's called Doggie Diaries and is made from a panel that was donated to us in Houston last year.


This is the one that I stipple quilted with the feather stitch setting on my machine (I didn't realize it at the time), and as I was stitching I thought it looked a bit odd, but chalked it up to the twisted thread. Can you tell I was tired after a "working" weekend with my sisters and mom?

Here is a close-up of the quilting - the thread really does make it difficult to see the stitching well.


Anyway, I'm happy with the way it turned out, and I am sure someone will love to become its new owner. This one is #6955 on the
Quilts Waiting For Assignment page.

Mom's Priority Quilt #6885 from the previous post is now up here: F-f-f-fish.

Mary's can be seen here: Off Kilter, here: Wag Your Tail and here: Mischief Maker. Not all of the pictures are up yet, but check back - they are adorable! Alright - here's a sneak preview of Mischief Maker . . .


My last Priority Quilt, Dare to be Different, #6438 is available for sale here on the Quilts for Sale page.


Help me inch closer to reaching my $1000 promise!

1 comment:

  1. I do all of the link lists for Ami..using 'google alerts' plus 'Who's Talking' and this blog post never showed up in any of my link alerts. Dang! That means unless Ami, herself caught it, or you passed it on...the Board of Directors didn't get your page linked on the list I make for them in May. Double dang. As soon, as my blog settles down and lets me make corrections I am adding you to my own photo link list so I can keep track of you, here at this address! These are wonderful and should be double showcased. And I try so hard to catch things too..well, I did but I am a bit late. Working on June list now...show any AAQI quilts and I won't miss you this time!!!! These are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete